Friday, July 13, 2012

Running The Plan

I have to run. My husband has been taking a Bread and Pastry baking class at the local community college. The treats he brings home have been amazing. There's no way I can eat all of them and not up my activity level. This week he made and shared chocolate filled croissants, almond filled croissants, banquettes and cherry turnovers. And yes, I had them all. They were all fabulous So I have to run.

Today I stuck with the plan. 30 min of intervals- 20 sec running, 40 sec walking. To make it interesting, I increased my speed a little for each successive interval. I really wasn't into it when I arrived at the gym but it felt great as I got into it. After the running, I did a 20 min elliptical workout and weights. All good.

Tomorrow we are going to a wedding so post workout I had a pedicure. My feet feel great and look good. Thank you Ethel. Peter and I will be in dancing shoes tomorrow night. Does not mean we will dance but we will be in dancing shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment