Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Social Media Frenzy

Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks?!  When I started college people were still using punch cards to program mainframe computers.  Luckily, that quickly went to the wayside and we would all congregate in a large classroom and use dumb terminals to communicate with the mainframe.  It wasn’t until about 1985 when I got a personal computer both at work and at home.  I was on the forefront!  Seriously, I was on the forefront.   But the years have passed and technology continues to march on and so have I.  Having said that, I had kind of a disorganized approach to my blog, Facebook and Twitter.  Time to fix all of that.   I’ve established a Facebook page to promote and complement this blog.  You can get there at www.facebook.com/icallitrunning   Please tell your friends!  I will also be setting up a Twitter account for I Call It Running to get all my running social media under the same umbrella.  


If I can learn to run, I can do this. J

No comments:

Post a Comment