Thursday, August 27, 2015

Running Weekend!

The weekend starts on Thursday, right?  Tonight, I'm checking out the Naperville Running Company's North Face trail series at McDowell Woods.  Usually the NRC runs are all on paved trails in town, this one will be on a crushed stone surface and in a forest preserve.  Looking forward to running in a new place with friends.

Me with other 2014 BFRC Age Group Winners (they got 1st place!)
Saturday is the Parkies 5K in Bolingbrook.  Because this is Bolingbrook, and it's a fun race, we will have a great Bolingbrook Fun Run Club (BFRC) turn out.  Last year, I placed 3rd in my age group.  Can I repeat or improve my position?  I'm just looking to have fun with my buds!

Sunday is the Peapod Half Madness Half Marathon in Batavia, IL.  I enjoyed their spring half in St. Charles and again, look forward to running with my running buddies.

Race reports to follow next week.

It's a running weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment